Love is in the air with Valentine's Day right around the corner.
What are you and your sweetheart doing?
Need recipes, craft ideas and other activities? Check out momstown's Valentine's themed newsletter here: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Our-1st-ever-Valentine-Issue--crafts--recipes---gifts-all- full-of-love.html?soid=1101956840425&aid=CGQ0EpJKIIg
Try these printable activities with your kids. http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/valentines_day.htm
After the kids have gone to bed, curl up with your sweetie and watch a romantic movie. On a budget this Valentine's Day?...rent these titles for free at http://www.londonpubliclibrary.ca/
Here are some suggestions.
- When Harry Met Sally: Love survives through changing times.
- Titanic: The ultimate love story with a not-so-happy ending.
- Casablanca: Arguably the greatest love story ever.
- An Affair To Remember: Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr are destined to be together.
- Sleepless in Seattle: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks find each other in New York City.
- Gone with the Wind: Enough sparks fly to set Atlanta on fire.
- Pretty Woman: Atlanta native Julia Roberts finds love and a fairytale ending.
- An Officer and a Gentleman: A romantic tale with a modern fairytale ending.
- The Notebook: A tearjerker based on a novel by Nicholas Sparks.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: A love story about second chances
Dinner Tip-If you have no time to cook a romantic meal for your special someone, pick up some sushi from your favorite sushi place! A perfect treat to share with your sweetheart.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours. Enjoy!